tgfi tagged me, and i finally could come up with 8 things that i am proud of myself for.
1. i am proud of my determination that i slept continuously for three days in a row only to overcome boredom.
2. i am proud of my concentration abilities, that i can get so engrossed in replying to a message that i walked into a concrete wall.
3. i am proud of my truthfulness, that when one of the very few cute guys in office is highly appreciating some poetry that is part of my email, i tell him that those aren't my lines.
4. i am proud of my courage that i answered 25 when my lecturer asked me how much i should get in my internal assessments, when the previous statement he had made was that 'you have just 13% attendance!!!!'
5. i am proud of my patience, that i actually had 13% attendance in that particular lecturer's class.
6. i am proud of my logic, that i can always resolve my confusion about whether it is 'chal basanti aaj teri dhanno ki izzat ka sawaal hai' or the other way round, by correlating it with 'nahi basanti in kutton ke saamne mat naachna'
7. i am proud of my enthusiasm, that i went for a four hour long movie night show just for the buttered popcorn.
8. i am proud of myself that i really reached point number 8.
Thanks tgfi and one day i hope i'll have some real things to be proud, that day i'll post a sequel to this one.