Saturday, April 5, 2008

Long time!

Hi blog,
Long time no see! Well I've been great and in latest news, been going for kickboxing lessons regularly for three weeks now. I did get a chance to put it to some use, when one of those guys who have to give you a shoulder push while passing by, did his thing, i gave him one shot with my elbow. And after that i did not look back to see how hurt he was or was not, just hurried to my destination. It sure did feel awesome.
Well what made me remember my bloggie today was when this question crossed my mind and thought i should put it here for some second opinion. What is better; a lifetime of regret or a lifetime of guilt? I think regret is much easier to handle. What do you think!

5 comments:

async said...

Both are equally bad. But if you have to choose one of the two, lifetime of regret is any day better.

ferret said...

totally agree. and that's usually the case when u speak :)

Janefield said...

i third it! :P

hi you two! where have ya been?

Anonymous said...

well i've been around, i mean around on other blogs not on mine,, just like u both :)
-ferret

The_Girl_From_Ipanema said...

awesome about the kickboxing!